Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat Give Me Something Good to Eat



Here is my ballerina princess trick or treating last night. She really had it down this year. She would go the door and give them the whole saying "Trick or treat give me something good to eat". Sometimes she would say it after she rang the doorbell before the person even opened the door. I think we went to about 10 houses and then decided to call it a night. There was one house that we had to skip becaue Marlee was scared of the smoke machine they had in their yard. I told her I would go with her but that didn't work. We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. Now Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween, Marlee! I couldn't give you a treat because I live in Florida... I miss you. You were a beautiful Princess. I love you lots! Aunt Fay