Monday, November 17, 2008

Bark For A Park



On Sunday, we went to a fundraiser event at the future site of Birmingham's first dog park. Marlee had a blast as she is a big fan of doggies. The president and organizer of Bark for a Park is a former co-worker of mine. For all of you in the Birmingham area with furbabies in your home you can get more info. at the website, www.barkforapark.org.
On another note, Marlee is in search of a job as a toddler comedian. I swear the things this child says and does are continously cracking us up. We can act pretty goofy around the house sometimes and so now Chris has introduced our child to wedgies. From the encyclopedia website, Wikipedia, the definition is: A wedgie (also known as a snuggie, grundie, gotch pull, or mervin.) is having one's underwear or other garments "wedged" between the buttocks. Now most people do not want to be on the receiving end of a wedgie. Marlee, on the other hand, actually goes around begging us to give her a one. She was up on the bed with me last night and she backed up right to my face and was telling me to give her a wedgie. I was on the phone with mom and we were both laughing hysterically. So if anyone needs to book a comedian for a b'day party or other event we offer pretty good rates!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet the Doggie Park outing was nice. Those parks are getting a bit popular, even around here, as they have no where to go. I am glad Marlee was not still out trying to get trick or treat candy!!!!. I always look forward to visiting with you all on line. And I always love it.... Love you all. Tell Marlee I love her.... Love, Aunt Fay