Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Beautiful Fall Day


Today is an absolutely perfect day. This morning we attended our church to worship our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Of course there's no better way to start off the day. We then came home and cooked hot dogs and ate them outside since it is so nice. The rest of the afternoon was spent swinging and pumpkin carving. Chris carved the pumpkin we picked out last weekend at the Pumpkin Patch. I think he did a pretty good job. We will light him up when we get home from church this evening. Thank you Lord for this wonderful day to worship you and spend quality time with family.

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Great Pumpkin! Chris should become an professional Pumpkin Carver. Cathie

Unknown said...

I am so thankful that you both are serving the Lord, and teaching Marlee. It does my heart good!!!! I pray for you regularly. I am so proud of you and Chris. I enjoy my time with you both (and Marlee). We are pals. Tell her "we fed the ducks" and I talked on her phone.... love you. Aunt Fay