Friday, December 26, 2008

Spazzo Dog

Our dog, Noodles, goes absolutely crazy when we get the bubbles out. All you have to do is say the word and she starts barking and jumping around. When you start blowing them she runs around chasing them and she jumps up in the air trying to bite them. Today after we were done playing with them I sat the bottle at the top of Marlee's slide. While I was pushing Marlee on the swing Noodles was running up the slide trying to get to the bottle of bubbles. Check out the video so you can see for yourself just how crazy she gets. You'll need to pause the playlist on the sidebar to hear the sound.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodness! Marlee is proud of her little "Noodles" isn't she? they were having a good time. That was fun for me too. Cayla and Tony are here this week. They have a 16 weeks old Boston Terrior, so Sugar had a playmate for Christmas Day. Thanks for sharing.
Marlee is getting so tall, and pretty. Love, Aunt Fay

Cathie said...

Noodles is dangerous on bubbles even the bottle. How cute with her sliding down the slide. She should sleep good tonight. Cathie

Brian Perry said...

OMG! This is so crazy. Peyton, how are you? I can't believe I just found you on here. You might hate my guts but this is so weird. Please email me autigers74brian@aol.com. I can't believe it. It's been so long. Please email me!

Unknown said...

Hi Marlee, I love that green outfit! Is a new Christmas gift? It sure is pretty. The bow in your hair is pretty also. I am sure missing you!! I hope to see you soon, when it gets warmer. It is COLD today, even in Florida...... I love you very much. Love, Aunt Fay