Sunday, May 18, 2008

One Day....But Not Too Soon!!


I snapped this picture after leaving the wedding yesterday at the church. One day, of course a long time from now, our little girl will get married. We pray that she will find her soul mate and that he is a man of God. Of course he will need to be able to put up with her as well, as it is looking like she will be a high maintenance woman!!
Today at church they honored the 2008 high school graduates. They had put together a video tribute showing pictures of each graduate from childhood up until now. This really made us realize how fast they grow up. Even though we didn't know any of the ones being honored Chris & I both teared up. I guess it's because we realized that one day our daughter would be up there and that it will be here sooner than we think. We will both be basket cases when that day comes.

1 comment:

Brent~Jamie~Ansley~Ace said...

If you want to have a good cry, read the book "Let Me Hold You a Little Longer" Oh my God, I was balling. I don't even want Jamie close to that book.

http://www.amazon.com/Let-Me-Hold-You-Longer/dp/1414300557