Thursday, November 15, 2007

I hate to admit it but this is one of Marlee's favorite shows along with Ninja Warriors. I think she loves it because of the theme song. I wanted to post because we got a visit from these guys the other night after Marlee called 911 while playing with the phone. I had gotten off the phone with my mom and Marlee got it from me. Later I picked it up from the floor where she left it and put it on the charger. Well about 15 minutes later we get a call from the 911 dispatcher that they had received a call from our number. Chris told them it must have been our little girl playing with the phone. Well then about 10 minutes after that the door bell rings and we have two county cops at the door saying they needed to check out everything. We let them in to see the culprit who had a smirk on her face the whole time. I guess we will have to do a better job of keeping the phone away from her now.

No comments: