Sunday, October 21, 2007

Auburn Tigers & Halloween Costume

What in the world was Auburn thinking on the final kick off last night. That lost the game for them. Also, it seemed as though the refs were in favor of LSU with some of the calls. I swear this team is going to wind up giving me an ulcer this year.
I also have a strange feeling that Jennifer probably didn't make it through the whole game. I am betting she fell asleep before it was over. If that's the case then I'm blaming the loss on her. Just Kidding Jenn!!
Marlee's halloween costume that I ordered arrived yesterday. She is going to be a kitty cat. Below are some pictures of her when we tried the costume on. Now we are practicing her Meow.

1 comment:

The Bauer's said...

Okay, I did fall asleep for the 3rd quarter, but I was awake the rest of the time.
I don't know who made that call on the kick, but it was a huge mistake-not mine of course.