Saturday, August 4, 2007



I need to remember and do better at this blogging thing and post more often. To catch up here are some pics from the past couple of weekends. A couple of weeks ago we went and met the family at the Peach Park in Clanton to have a get together for my grandad's birthday. Marlee had a blast playing on the playground there and eating some peach ice cream.
This past weekend we met up with Jennifer, Bill & Allie at the zoo.. It was extremely hot so the girls had fun playing in the fountain. They then were content to be strolled around the zoo and take in all the sights.
I am off work this coming week for a much needed vacation. We will be leaving Thursday to head to Destin with my parents, Marlee's Grammy & Papa Hoot (or Poot Poot as she calls him). I'm sure I will have tons of pics to post when we return.

No comments: